Minerva played a key role in the successful launch of the Admiral Nursing DIRECT Helpline, thanks to a high-impact strategic communications plan.
We liaised with nurses, patients and celebrities to source personal stories for consumer & specialist media, thus raising profile and engagement. Having secured a pump-priming donation of £30k from Shire Pharmaceuticals, we developed, designed and delivered a launch programme, including a celebration breakfast in London.
Extensive media coverage of Admiral Nurses & Dementia UK was gained in national press, radio and in specialist sector magazines. The Admiral Nursing DIRECT Helpline received over a thousand calls in its first week from professional and informal carers.
For more information, visit the Dementia UK website.
- Knowledge #1 – Joining the international debate on obesity
- Knowledge #2 – Helping European scientists tell their stories
- Knowledge #3 – Promoting UK surgical standards
- Engagement #1 – Minerva creativity wins through at ESOF 2016
- Engagement #2 – Engaging policy makers to drive innovation
- Engagement #3 – Engaging with the media and stakeholders through training
- Impact #1 – A lifeline for dementia carers
- Impact #2 – Seeing the person first, not the problem: establishing Life Story Network’s reputation
- Impact #3 – Improving young researchers’ employment prospects